WHAT WE DO
- We are the only provider of highly-detailed information on all structured products sold in over 54 countries, allowing you to find any product from the 30.4+ million in our database (as of June 2021) and easily analyse the market.
- We are the only provider of news focused on derivatives and structured products covering Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific and Africa.
- We organise and host conferences and training focused on structured products and stakeholders of the industry globally. Our flagship Europe event has gathered 400+ decision-makers for 18 years.
OUR 2021 MEDIA PACK IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD!
Why advertise with us?
SRP's reach is global and our clients range from the major global financial service groups, to distributors, financial regulators, stock exchanges, index providers, technology companies and service providers.
DOWNLOAD our comprehensive media pack to find out more information about the brand and learn about our wide range of advertising opportunities.
WHY WE ARE HERE
Arete Consulting launched SRP in 2001 in response to an increasing need from the derivatives and structured products market for the highest quality market intelligence. Founder Dr Robert Benson PhD, MSc, BSc (Eng) is widely regarded as one of the driving forces behind the development and growth of the UK retail structured product market.
SRP’s mission is to demystify the industry by using our extensive and dynamic data, latest news and global events to showcase the value of structured products.
Our clients range from blue chip companies to the smallest distributors, including:
- All the major global financial services groups
- Financial regulators
- Stock exchanges
- Index creators
- Technology providers
- Professional services companies
SRP owns and maintains the specialist industry website structuredretailproducts.com.
A PART OF EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC
SRP is a part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. As one of the largest media groups in Europe and a member of the FTSE 250, we work alongside 50 other specialist media brands, events and publications. This includes some of the biggest brands covering finance, capital markets, energy, commodities and law.
For the full list of our network, click here.
With over 2,300 employees around the world, we are able to draw upon the editorial, analyst, sales and marketing expertise of hundreds of specialists. And with a third of our revenues deriving from emerging markets, we are able to connect your content to new audiences around the world.