WHAT WE DO
- We provide highly-detailed information on all structured products sold in over 54 countries, allowing you to find any product from the 22 million in our database (as of July 2019) and easily analyse the market.
- We provide a unique news service, focused on derivatives and structured products covering Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific and Africa.
- We organise and host conferences and training focused on structured products and stakeholders of the industry globally.
WHY WE ARE HERE
SRP was launched in 2003 in response to an increasing need from the derivatives and structured products market for the highest quality market intelligence. Founder Dr Robert Benson PhD, MSc, BSc (Eng) is widely regarded as one of the driving forces behind the development and growth of the UK retail structured product market.
SRP’s mission is to demystify the industry by using our extensive and dynamic data, latest news and global events to showcase the value of structured products.
Our clients range from blue chip companies to the smallest distributors, including:
- All the major global financial services groups
- Financial regulators
- Stock exchanges
- Index creators
- Technology providers
- Professional services companies
SRP owns and maintains the specialist industry website structuredretailproducts.com.
A PART OF EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC
SRP is a part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. As one of the largest media groups in Europe and a member of the FTSE 250, we work alongside 50 other specialist media brands, events and publications. This includes some of the biggest brands covering finance, capital markets, energy, commodities and law.
For the full list of our network, click here.
With over 2,300 employees around the world, we are able to draw upon the editorial, analyst, sales and marketing expertise of hundreds of specialists. And with a third of our revenues deriving from emerging markets, we are able to connect your content to new audiences around the world.