SRP is thrilled to announce its 7th annual
Asia Pacific Conference 2020
23 April | Intercontinental Hotel Singapore
SRP's Asia Pacific Conference is back for a seventh year running, bringing together the key stakeholders from across Asia’s vibrant structured products markets, including senior decision makers from retail banks, treasury, private banks, wealth managers, investment banks, fintech companies, index providers, exchanges, law firms and regulators.
SRP's Asia Pacific Conference is the premier event for anyone seeking to keep their finger on the pulse of the structured products industry in Asia, offering exclusive data-driven content, unrivaled networking opportunities and essential CPD points.
Key reasons to attend:
- The only dedicated structured products event in Asia
- 150+ senior delegates
- 64% of delegates senior decision-makers (C-Suite; MD & department heads)
- International representation (2019 demographic: 74% Singapore; 13% rest of Asia; 13% rest of world)
- Interactive sessions ranging from panel discussions, actionable presentations and workshops
- Learn about your client’s needs and your peers’ latest strategies
Interested in sponsoring SRP's 2020 Asia Pacific Conference?
Key benefits of sponsoring:
- Position your company as a thought-leader in the industry
- Take advantage of exclusive networking opportunities
- Give back to your clients and promote further education: SRP Asia Pacific offers essential CPD points
- Showcase your latest products / services through interactive demos and presentations
- Attend SRP’s prestigious Asia Pacific Awards ceremony and invite your clients & prospects to witness you pick up an award
The SRP Asia Pacific 2020 Awards survey is now closed. You can still view how the awards are calculated please click HERE to find the Methodology.
SRP Singapore 2019 in numbers:
Download our 2019 brochure to learn more.
JOIN OUR 2020 MAILING LIST to get updates on the conference.