Read our latest press release here
Latest update: France Performance Report 2019/2020, get the report here
SRP France conference 2020, the third year SRP hosts this landmark event, will take place on 22 & 23 September. The upcoming virtual event promises to offer an exclusive platform for discussion about the latest challenges and opportunities in the French market.
The event taking place virtually in two weeks the Brella platform, which offers the full event experience but on a digital platform. Brella works by giving all attendees access to live panel and discussion content, and by suggesting the best connections to network with based on its AI-powered matchmaking.
How Brella works!
To get the most out of the event, set up meetings with event partners, companies and other attendees before the event begins. You will be informed via email once Brella can be used for browsing the attendee list and sending meeting requests. Listen to live panel discussions hosted within Brella, or access them on-demand the following day.
There will be no other event like SRP France 2020, here are some of the topics to be addressed:
- What future for French distribution? Have ongoing low interest rates and a democratisation of investment solutions led to changes in investor preferences? Anecdotal evidence suggests that IFAs are demanding more bespoke structured products for their clients in a bid to tailor performance and payoffs better to investment profiles.
- Structured products: a credible alternative to fonds euros: Fonds euros have seen decreasing returns because of lower interest rates, making structured products seem like an increasingly attractive investment opportunity.
- ESG in the context of a global pandemic: Share strategies to strengthen products at maturity in the face of strong market turbulence and gain more protection with the capital preservation that ESG structured products offer.
In the meantime if you have additional questions please feel free to drop us a line contact us.
The SRP team
SRP France Conference
After a successful launch, we are proud to be returning to host the 3rd French conference, connecting the best minds in structured products and derivatives.
The upcoming virtual event will provide an exclusive platform for discussion about the latest challenges and opportunities in the French market.
With major figures attending from the buy- and sell-side including asset managers, insurance companies, investment banks, fund managers, as well as law firms, regulatory bodies and fintech companies, the event will present a crucial insight into the structured products market as well as offer essential connection for anyone in this industry.
Why SRP France?
The French financial regulator, the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), chose SRP’s maiden event last year as the forum to announce changes to the way it had traditionally reviewed complex financial instruments. The French Treasury also confirmed its objective of simplifying regulation and remove obstacles, particularly for structured products.
As such, France is an essential market for structured investments, as seen in the benchmark (and landmark!) performance report released by SRP and the French association for structured products, the AFPDB, in November 2018. The report helped shed light on the increasingly important role structured products play in investment portfolios.
This is why SRP is building on the momentum it gained at last year’s event, which attracted over 200 attendees, and returning to host major figures from the buy- and sell-sides including asset managers, investment banks, fund managers, as well as law firms, regulatory bodies and fintech companies.
SRP France 2019 in numbers:
Become a Sponsor for SRP France!
Sponsoring SRP France is the ideal way to cement relationships with representatives from across the globe.
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- INCREASE BRAND VISIBILITY: get noticed by the industry’s heavyweights throughout the event;
- SHOWCASE YOUR EXPERTISE and position yourself as a leader in the industry by sharing your experience and capabilities with an audience of high-level professionals; and
- SAVE HOURS OF WORK and carry out express business development, connecting with the right people at the right level and generating new leads.
Bespoke sponsorship opportunities
We offer tailor-made packages to ensure you meet your specific objectives. To find out more about participating at the upcoming event, please contact:
Missed us last year? DOWNLOAD THE 2019 BROCHURE
Recieve news updates: JOIN OUR 2020 MAILING LIST