In this week’s wrap we look at a selection of structured products with strike dates between 9-15 June 2024.

EUROPE Crédit Agricole Banque Privée introduced CA Crédit Euro (Mars 2024) in France. The 5.1-year credit-linked note (CLN) is linked to a basket of 20 European reference entities, 80% of which have a credit rating equal or above BBB- (S&P) or Baa3 (Moody’s) with the rating of the remaining 20% less than or equal to BB+ (S&P) or Ba1 (Moody’s). The basket includes, among others, companies from the financial sector ( Santander, Generali ), basic materials

Continue reading with a subscription to the SRP market intelligence platform.

Request a demo

Already a subscriber? Login